By making a Will you are freeing your loved ones from financial worries and difficult decisions at a time of emotional distress and bereavement.
From a basic Will to more complex Estate matters we are here to advise you. For more complex estates we believe in working together with your accountants, financial planners and other advisers to create an estate planning strategy to maximise the inheritance your intended beneficiaries will receive.
We can assist in the following areas of Succession Law:
- Preparing Wills
- Administration of Estates
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Advanced Health Directives
- Preparing Testamentary Trusts
- Will disputes. Have you been unfairly left out of a Will or left with an amount you feel is unfair? We can help you dispute, contest or challenge the Will to ensure you receive all that you deserve from the Estate.
- Advising on and obtaining probate
- Family provision claims
- Risk management advice and strategies to protect estate assets from potential disputes.
- Advise and plan for the succession of estate assets in blended families
- Protection for children with special needs.
- Business succession and shareholder arrangements.