- Family Law
- Divorce & separation – It goes without saying that divorcing or separating is one of the hardest times most people will face. Our lawyers are understanding of the difficulties you are facing and are here to guide you through this difficult time.
How Gold Law, the most reputable Hervey Bay lawyer can help you
- Conveyancing is the branch of law that deals with the transfer of ownership of real estate property. The purchase and sale of real property takes a lot of organisation and requires specific and extensive knowledge of the relevant bodies of legislation.
- Succession Law
- By making a Will you are freeing your loved ones from financial worries and difficult decisions at a time of emotional distress and bereavement. From a basic Will to more complex Estate matters we are here to advise you.
- Commercial Law
- Commercial Law is the area of law that deals with the legislation that governs commerce, trade, sales and merchandising, as well as the businesses and individuals who engage in those activities. Gold Law Hervey Bay is experienced in and can assist in these areas.
- Employment & Workplace Law
- Employment & workplace law is an area where we have earned a reputation as trusted advisors and litigators in this field. The firm can assist both employers and employees in all aspects of Employment and Workplace Relations Law with services including.
- Personal Injuries
- Workplace & Employment Law having worked for one of Australias largest specialist personal injuries firms, Kade has a unique skillset in this area. Our firm has been able to assist clients obtain excellent outcomes in many areas of workplace law.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Law The prospect of being arrested or charged with an offence is an unnerving experience. The decisions you make from this point, including the choice of criminal defence lawyer, can very well impact on the rest of your life in a significant way.
Ease your mind knowing you've chosen the right lawyer
- At Gold Law our solicitors and support staff go through a careful selection process to ensure your interaction with our firm and the law is professional, respectful and informative.
- We ensure the lawyer appointed to the care of your legal matter has the required expertise in the field of law relating to your matter as well as empathetic understanding personal to your unique circumstances.
“I would highly recommend Gold Law. Their knowledge and professionalism in legal matters is second to none.”
“I found myself relieved that I had great support and the best advice available.”
“I highly recommend Gold Law for any legal matters. The team at Gold Law are professional and the best in their field.”
Kade and his team have assisted with both conveyancing and legal matters for us, their friendly and professional service has been of the highest standard and would use them again and recommend anyone else to use them also.”