Conveyancing is the branch of law that deals with the transfer of ownership of real estate property.
The purchase and sale of real property takes a lot of organisation and requires specific and extensive knowledge of the relevant bodies of legislation which deal with real property in Queensland as well as knowledge of the processes used by the various government bodies we are required to communicate with to complete such an important transaction.
Your team at Gold Law Hervey Bay have the skill, experience and expertise to ensure your purchase or sale is successfully completed with the minimum amount of stress for our valued clients. We take the stress out of conveyancing.
Our principle solicitor has been involved in real property transactions since 2007. During this time Kade has completed advanced studies in the area of real estate property law and gained a wealth of knowledge and experience in this field to ensure your interests are protected and provide you with peace of mind that your transaction is in the right hands.
Our service includes:
- Reviewing your contract before you sign to ensure the document contains the right clauses to suit the needs of your unique circumstances.
- Follow up and ensure you are prepared for critical dates
- Liase with banks
- Liase with lawyers and conveyancers on the otherside of the transaction as well as your real estate agent.
- Prepare all necessary Land Titles Office documents and Office of State Revenue calculations.
- Ensure all parties, including banks are ready to settle by the due date and before.